Sunday, January 28, 2007

Double the birthday - double the fun

This week we celebrated Lexi's and my birthday. I took Friday off and we cleaned up the house and Saturday we had everyone over. Lexi had more fun opening the presents than playing with them - as soon as she opened a present she put it aside and immediately grabbed another present to open.

Mom and Dad gave me the best present. They stayed home with the kids while Me, Chris, Perron and Malina went out to the Reata for dinner - its been over a year since we went out so we stayed out until midnight just talking.

Sunday we went to the Verizon store to get new phones. We have had our phones for almost four years and the batteries were starting to drain quickly (even after replacing them). Chris got an LG VX8300 and I ordered an LG enV (VX9900). I should get it in a couple of days - I can't wait!

I posted all the birthday pics to our photo album. Enjoy!

No comments: