Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week in review

Nate had another fun week of football. They had their first real game this Saturday and the one time I did not take spare batteries to a game/practice is the one time I load the camera with dead batteries. Alot of my batteries are getting near the end of their recharging lives so sorry - no pics of the last game.

Lexi started dance class this week too. She had her first class Wednesday. I have not figured out yet if its once a week or Monday and Wednesday. When I find that out I will let y'all know.

Grandmoo was up this weekend so Chris and I went up to my office and packed up my cube. No I have not quit or gotten laid off (yet - on both counts). They are rearranging the cubes in the building and going to a flex-space configuration. Basically they are cutting the cube space in half and there are no longer assigned cubes (though there is a hope in our group that we will have assigned cubes on a project by project basis). Basically all our stuff has to fit in one wheeled file-cabinet/locker which we are supposed to take and find a unoccupied cube each morning and set up then at the end of the day we are supposed to pack our stuff back in the locker and wheel it to a common area so we can retrieve it the next day. I really wonder if companies actively try and find ways of lowering employee morale. If so I give flex-space a gold star!

No comments: