fortunately we had an offsite today so I got to leave a little later. Because of that I was here when they showed up and was able to catch the fact that they did not have the baffels I had requested when they originally wrote the order. Baffels are just a shield (in this case Styrofoam) that keeps the air intake vents (in our case under the roof) from being blocked by the insulation.
The total cost was alot less than I expected. I had gone to a couple of websites that ask what is the size of your house and what material you want used and it would give us estimates of 3-4K dollars. But the place we used it only cost us $1282. I will keep a look at our electric bill over the next couple of months to see if I can figure out that the ROI would tentatively be.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment