Friday, April 08, 2005

Getting ready to go to Germany

This week was a busy one! Around about Wednesday a couple of managers asked if my passport was up to date and when I asked why they said they were sending me with a team of people over to Germany for a couple of days!!

Being the first time out of the country for me I am still trying to make sure I have everything I need. I got a power converter yesterday and tomorrow I am going to try and go to a book store to get a German to English dictionary and phrasebook.

On the homefront we had a contractor out to look at the roof and there is definitly some hail damage up there. The problem is that the last hail storm to hit the area was two years ago, so the leak had to be very small to start with and gotten worse over time (sigh). Right now I am hoping its only a single leak. Hopefully the insurance adjustor will be out next week and we can get started on the roof work.

No comments: