We didn't get finished stripping the texture on Nate's room. Because there was a layer of glossy paint on the texture we couldn't use water to strip it. So we had to use scrapers and sanders.
The big problem came when we started to strip the texture on the ceiling. It was then we discovered that one of the pieces of drywall was wet! I went up into the attic but did not find the source of the leak. But I will call the insurance company (Allstate) tomorrow and see what our next step will be.
So now we have held off getting the house insulated until we got the kitchen drywall fixed and now we gotta hold off on that until we get the roof fixed.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment