Monday, September 08, 2008

You know the kids are watch too much tv when....

For a little more than a week both Nate and Lexi have had stuffy noses. Late last week we started giving Nate and Lexi a childrens claritin in the morning with their vitamin at breakfast.

So Friday I fixed their breakfast, set out their vitamin and claratin and called them to breakfast. Then I sat down at my computer to go through the morning cartoons when Nate came in holding the claratin. I told him it was a claratin for his stuffy nose when he told me "If you give a Zantac my stuffy nose would go away two hours sooner."

Damn marketers.

So I told him that they don't make chewable Zantac (not sure if that was true but I have never seen it at Wal-Mart) and that seemed to satisfy him that I was doing everything for his well being.

Sigh.

No comments: