Thursday, August 16, 2007

Getting ready for Bobby and Darlene

Oh man its been busy :)

I had to work this weekend (boo) but I was still able to get the lawn mowed. The weedeater started to crap out on me at the end but I hope its because the oil/gas mixture is wrong. I am not having any luck with gas powered lawn equipment this year! I have replaced both my lawn mower and weedeater. If I have to replace the weedeater again I am going high end and getting a four-stroke so I won't have to mix the oil and gas again.

We were also able to get the house cleaned up Sunday. We did not get to bed until after 1 - which was bad because I have to get up at 5am to go to work (still have not recovered from that). But most of the prep work for Bobby and Darlene to come over is done.

Yesterday I did some chores outside and put on a "Balance buddy" for his bicycle to help him learn how to ride his bicycle without training wheels. For those who have never seen one all it is is a handle on the back of the bike that I can hold on to while Nate pedals the bike. Sorry since I was Nate's balance buddy there are no pics.

No comments: