Saturday, February 03, 2007

Nate and Chris are sick - Lexi is okay thus far.

Last weeks ago there was a post at the school that two kids in a different class from Nate and Lexi was sent home with Chicken Pox. Thursday Nate could not get comfortable and woke up with a fever. Chris got a low grade fever and has been achy since Friday. Chris doesn't think its Chickenpox since Nate has not developed the blisters yet but I am taking a wait and see approach. Chris never had it as a child so I have already told her that if Nate does deliver blisters I want her to go the doctor that day.

If it wasn't for the fact that Chris never had chickenpox I would be hoping that it was chickenpox so Nate and Lexi would get an immunity to it (if you get it as an adult it could be much worse - even fatal).

Just in case I have been bringing home my work laptop in case I need to work from home.

Other than that we have been enjoying the cold. We got a little snow Thursday but it was too warm for it to stick.

No comments: