Friday, April 01, 2005

Today was a busy day!

This morning I took Nate to Thomas Day out. He had a blast! The only problem was it was so windy Nate got cold (but I got him some hot chocolate and held him until we got on the train so he did okay).

Afterwards I took him to McDonalds where he played with the kids on the slides. There was one two year old who followed Nate around (and called him Thomas because he was wearing his Thomas shirt). It was nice to see kids follow nate instead of Nate following the kids.

After that I brought Nate home to stay with Grandmoo (Chris and Lexi went to pick her up this morning). And Chris and I dropped my car off at Carmax for its 30000 mile check up - to keep it in warranty. Then we went to Home Depot to pick up the rest of the supplies we will be using tomorrow to scrape the walls in Nate's room and paint it in two weeks or so.

whew.

I just posted all the photos in the Fotki photogallery. Enjoy!


I will let y'all know how the clean up goes :)

No comments: